How to Hold a Musky (and other info)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Musky Fishing Report

The latest musky fishing report, couresy of Dick's Sporting Goods, Delafield, WI.

10/13/05

Musky fishing was good on the area lakes. Pewaukee
seems to be the most productive lake early this fall.
Okauchee and Oconomowoc Lakes have also
produced some good musky action. Many of the
bigger muskies have been found around deeper
weedlines. Fishing in and around shallower weeds
produced many smaller fish. Casting Bucktails,
spinnerbaits, Bulldawgs, jerkbaits or jig & plastic
combos was working well. Remember to suspend a
sucker off the side of the boat to catch those
following fish.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey freelancewritingdude...I was browsing for information on ice fishing shanty when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on Musky Fishing Report it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about ice fishing shanty and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey freelancewritingdude...I was browsing for information on ice fishing house when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on Musky Fishing Report it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about ice fishing house and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home