How to Hold a Musky (and other info)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Top Tiger Muskie Destinations

If you're into Tiger Muskies, here are the top places in North America:

by Jeff Kutcha
Colorado
• Cherry Creek Reservoir
• Gross Reservoir North Dakota
• New John’s Lake
• Sweetbriar Dam
Idaho
• Hauser Lake Pennsylvania
• East Branch Clarion River Lake
Maryland
• Potomac River Utah
• Pineview Reservoir
Massachusetts
• Pontoosuc Reservoir Washington
• Newman Lake
Nebraska
• Oliver Reservoir Wisconsin
• Lac Vieux Desert (naturally occurring)
New York
• Mohawk River
• Canadarago Lake

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
It is me..........if you don't know who "me" is then there was never any connection.
Who have you ever had the strongest connection with? Maybe me? Look me up online. Like I have you and you may find me. If not, I live in Jackson, just like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home